« PreviousContinue »
IN THREE VOLUMES.
Nullius addictus jurare in verba magistri,
THE SIXTEENTH EDITION.
Printed by Luke Hansard & Sons, near Lincoln's-Inn Fields,
For F. & C. Rivington; W. Otridge & Son; W. Lowndes; Wilkie & Robinson
71. No man believes that his own life will be short
72. The necessity of good humour
73. The lingering expectation of an heir
79. A suspicious man justly suspected
80. Variety necessary to happiness. A Winter scene
81. The great rule of action. Debts of justice to be