« PreviousContinue »
Rev. Mr. Donnohue
Mr. Eugene Daly, Bookbinder, 7 Books
Mr. Timothy Delany, Mafter of the Library School, St. Finn Barry's, Cork
John Digby, Efq;
Sampfon Towgood French, Efq;
Mr. Thomas Hanrahan of Limerick
Mr. John Harding, Burgess.
Mrs. Johnston of Carlow
Mrs. Jane Knox
Mr. Michael Kelly, Merchant, Limerick
Mr. John Kennelly, Limerick
Ifaac Mee, Efq; M. D.
Jeffery O'Connell, jun. Efq; M. D.
Rev. Richard Pigott
Master Thomas Pope, Kinfale
Thomas Ronayne of London, Efq;
Mr. Robert Reeves, jun.
Mifs Ellen Rohan
Bayly Rogers, Efq; M. D..
Jofeph Rogers, Efq;
-Mafter William Roche
Henry Sheares, Elq;
Richard William Stack, Efq; M. D. of London,
Mr. Maurice Sarsfield, Limerick
Mifs Alice Stothard
William Richard Stack, Efq; M. D.
Mr. Nicholas Therry, junior
Mr Abbot Trayer
Mr. Amos Thorne
William Veiling, Efq; Counsellor at Law
Mifs Waterhouse, 3 Books
Mr. Benjamain Wrixon
Mr. Thomas White
No i. LYN's Introduction.
Various Methods of conveying Intelligence proposed.
3. The PALACE OF COMMERCE, a Vision.
5. Self-Complacency neceffary to Benevolence.
7. Defign of Poifoning turned on the Author A remarkable Story.
8. Institution of FLYN's Literary Packet-Boat. 9. Ridiculous Distress of a Spanish Cavalier. 10. On Round Shoulders.
11. RICHARDSONIAN and MACPHERSONIC Spe
12. The Arts of Love recommended to Married Ladies.
13. Cures for mental Diseases.
14. Vindication of Benevolence from the charge of Selfishness.
15. The influence of the Wi'e united with that of the Mistress.
16. On Politeness.
17. Folly of Political Zeal.
18. On the Villiany of anonymous Libels. 19. A Series of Mifchances from miftaken Civility. 20. A Philofophical Excurfion on a May Morning. 21. Virtue our only Happiness, an Eastern Tale. 22. FLYN's hereditary Right to Effay-writing.
23. A Lady's Journal in 1736, and her Daughter's
26. The Female Parliament. State of the Fashions.
27. The ADVENTURER'S Theory of Pity confi-
29 Adventures of FLYN's Horse.
30. Defence of the Modern Ladies.
31. THALESTRIS to FLYN, in Defence of her Sex
33. Various Letters to FLYN on his Speculations.
37. MILTON'S Garden of Eden compared with
39. Letter to FLYN from an anxious Mother.
44. Advantages of Card Playing.
45. Antiquity of Toafts and Hob nob.
48. THE SEASONS OF LIFE. A Vision.
57. Effentials of Happiness in Marriage.
58. Abfurdity of a blind attachment to Antiquity.